Monday 19 May 2014

Vintage Modes in Grays Antiques Centre

Thank you so much dear Decades of Elegance for your lovely blog post!

photo (2)Unexpected new streets in Londonphoto (1)
One of my favourite things about London is discovering a whole new world around the corner of my familiar path.  The other day it was a street, just one down from my usual walk, that I suddenly stumbled across – where rows of tall, Victorian buildings covered in roses stretched up towards the sky and vaults led into the most beautiful little mews.

My favourite is of course when this unexpected finding has something to do with antique jewellery, and today I will take you along to a treasure trove that in the very heart of London’s Mayfair:

Grays Antique Centre, Mayfair, Vintage Modes

Continue reading ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...